The IAPRC’s mission is to provide leadership in the emerging field of Professional Recovery Coaching worldwide in order to overcome stigma and enhance the quality of life and health for individuals, families and communities impacted by addiction.
Please reach out to us if you will be at any of these events! Dr. Jean would love the chance to meet you!
- February 2017 – Warsaw, Poland: ISAAC Eastern European Conference- Plenary and Workshop, plus Strategic Planning for Key Leaders
- May 2017 – New York, NY: She Recovers Gathering, exhibitor and Workshop with Dawn Nickel, Coach or Be Coached?
- June 2017 – Choice Magazine for Coaches, Specialty Issue, Dr. Jean Coauthored article on Professional Recovery Coaching as Valued Specialty
- August 2017 – Washington, DC: ICF- International Coach Federation (ICF) Global Conference – 1,500 attendees
- October 2017 – Madrid, Spain: ISAAC Leadership Retreat, Our Next 20 Years. Dr. Jean is President of ISAAC (International Substance Abuse and Addiction Coalition)
- February 2016 - Newport Beach, CA: Jack Canfield Breakthrough to Success Seminar
- April 2016 - New York City, NY: United Nations, UNGASS General Assembly Special Session on The World Drug Problem
- June 2016 – Phoenix, AZ : ACTO, Association of Coach Training Organizations, Annual Conference and ICF PCC Marker Training
- October 2016 – Myanmar: ISAAC’s Third Asian Conference-Plenary Presentation via Live Stream
- November 2016 – Miami, FL: Jack Canfield One Day to Success Seminar
- December 2016 – St. Louis, MO: Keynote Speaker for Kristen White’s Speakers’ Portfolio by White Media Agency
In 2015, in support of our mission, Dr. Jean LaCour is representing the IAPRC at the following premier events in the fields of Professional Coaching, Addiction Treatment and Recovery, and Behavioral Healthcare.
- January 2015 - Coeur d’Alene, Idaho: Fowler Master Business Coach training
- February 2015 - Ft Lauderdale, Florida: Heroic Public Speaking with Michael Port
- April 2015 - Orlando, Florida: National Council on Behavioral Health – exhibit table
- May 2015 - Orlando, Florida: ACTO- Association of Coach Training Organizations- sponsor
- June 2015 - Kansas City, Missouri: ICF- International Coach Federation Midwest Conference- sponsor
- August 2015 - Orlando, Florida: Florida’s Premier Behavioral Health Conference (FADAA- Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association & Florida Council on Community Mental Health)
Jean LaCour and Co-Presenter Cheryl Brown-Merriwether, MHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CM, CRSS, CPC
Presentation 2015: Discover the Top 4 Game Changing Non-Clinical Services Transforming Addiction Recovery
Presentation 2014: Professional Recovery Coaches, Neuroscience and “Heroic” Results: Reimagining Your Practice Beyond Pathology
- October 2015 - Bethesda, Maryland: NAADAC’s National Conference
Presentation 2013: Empowering Peers in Recovery: A Force Multiplier Results: Reimagining Your Practice Beyond Pathology
- October 2015 - St. Louis, Missouri: Kristen White - White Media Agency - television interview
- November 2015 – Mexico City, Mexico: CIJ- Centros de Integración Juvenil, A.C., - presenter, 2 years
Presentation 2015: The Power of Social Support in Clinical Addiction Treatment (Mexico City, Mexico)
Presentation 2014: Professional Recovery Coaching: From Pathology to Resilience in Long Term Recovery