- Be Confident inviting clients to explore common limiting patterns related to addiction that arise in many relationships - from families and friendships to career and romance.
- Save Time and Energy gathering books/ resources needed to create effective integrated materials to support people ready to step outside of negative family of origin mindsets.
- Use a Proven Flexible System designed to help people experience and apply the most useful knowledge and skills in their next steps toward personal transformation.
- Help People Create a Positive Lasting Legacy for themselves and their families regardless of how addiction has touched their lives.
Every day thousands of people struggle with barriers and blocks stemming from deeply engrained patterns that developed in their family of origin. Helping professionals as well as their clients are often unaware of the subconscious messages that shape their views and beliefs about themselves.
Family Issues in Recovery takes the blinders off and provides tools to identify and help clients resolve limiting beliefs and behavior patterns. Insight is given into the alcoholic, the codependent, the adult child of alcoholics (ACOA), and families-of-origin touched by addiction. This program provides specific ways family patterns manifest in limiting beliefs or behaviors for clients in the present.
You can get started today and Create a Lasting Family Legacy of Care and Goodwill for yourself and the people you serve.
In Family Issues in Recovery, you will learn:
- The Family Legacy of multigenerational addiction
- The critical role of relational (personal) needs in the context of our family of origin
- Four major rules of dysfunctional families and how to interact as a supportive coach to families
- Seven major roles that make up an intricate coping structure within addicted families and the goal of each role.
- Four main categories of characteristics of Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACoAs)
- To recognize personal Codependency issues and implications for professional effectiveness
- The Codependency Cycle and its relevance in the Recovery Coaching process.
- How to use Self Discovery Worksheets to identify Family Issues and Recovery goals.
Included with your tuition:
- All Training Manuals as downloads
- Coaching Tools and Self Discovery Worksheets
- Course Study Guides
- Coaching Tools on Templates You Can Customize with Your Brand
- Free Membership in iCoachRecovery for six months ($120 value)
- Access to Coaching and Recovery Experts in monthly forums
- 20 Hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Full Money Back Guarantee: 3 days from date of purchase. The Family Issues in Recovery Program is nontransferable and non-cancellable after three days.