Our Certified Professional Recovery Coach Programs, developed by Dr. Jean LaCour, are based on decades of experience training thousands of people in the addiction workforce worldwide. The depth and quality of the course materials come from research and experience in clinical and nonclinical best practices in Addiction Recovery and Addiction Management. In the evolving world of addiction care, these programs represent a collaborative effort between the International Association of Professional Recovery Coaches, NET Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education, and a notable team of highly experienced addiction professionals who have devoted their lives to helping others.
The IAPRC Programs offer dynamic online training that provides learners with a powerful and effective system which combines:
- proven protocols of Professional Coaching
- best practices in Drug, Alcohol and Addiction Recovery
You will master the latest in research-based Recovery Coaching Techniques, the Neuroscience of Recovery, Family Issues in Recovery, Addiction and Brain Chemistry, Motivational Enhancement, and Solution Focused tools.
- CPRC: Certified Professional Recovery Coach
- CPRC- Dual: Certified Professional Recovery Coach AND Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- CPC: Certified Professional Coach
The ICF, International Coach Federation, recognizes our training programs and has authorized us to provide over 60 Hours of Approved ICF Continuing Coach Education credits (CCEs) through Blended Learning. This means our students and graduates who successfully complete our self-paced online training Modules AND then enroll and participate in the corresponding Live Skills Groups for these online Modules, will receive valuable Certificates of Completion with ICF CCEs.
- ICF Portfolio Pathway - Students and graduates can use their CCE certificates in the future if they decide to pursue ICF Credentials (ACC or PCC) through the ICF Portfolio Pathway. Existing ICF Coaches may use their CCEs toward recertification.
IC&RC/ International Certification Reciprocity Consortium/ Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Inc. serves seventy-seven addiction member boards across 24 nations. Our courses are recognized by the following IC&RC Boards:
- Florida Certification Board/FCB, Single Source Training Provider #22
- Georgia - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia, Inc. (ADACB-Ga)
- Bermuda Addiction Certification Board
NAADAC: The Association for Addiction Professionals representing the interest of over eighty-five thousand addiction-related professionals. (Premier Organizational Provider #81888)
Canada: Canadian Council of Professional Certification (CCPC Global)
Egypt: International Substance Abuse and Addiction Centre of Studies, Freedom Program
Florida Department of Health Licensure Board approves all courses in each Program for Continuing Education for:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers, LCSW;
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors, LMHC; and
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, LMFT. (Provider # 50-1431)
Students receive a certificate of completion with designated CE/CEUs from NET Institute for each course after all requirements are met. CE/CEUs are determined by the course content such as ‘understanding addiction’; ethics; recovery management; recovery support/wellness; ‘application to practice’, etc. Students may submit copies of their certificates to addiction or mental health boards listed above when they are applying for initial certifications or re-certification or re-licensure. Students report acceptance by other boards not listed above, especially for re-certification or re-licensure.