There are literally millions of people in the U.S. (and even worldwide) who can benefit from skilled Professional Recovery Coaching.
People who desire to:
- reduce their substance abuse patterns
- end their addictive patterns of drug use
- help loved ones touched by addiction and address their own codependency
- have support coming out of treatment programs or recovery residences
- build on their own recovery and need assistance getting to the next level of sobriety and success.
Our Professional Recovery Coach programs train coaches on how to spot underlying attitudes and behaviors that signal when clients may be in the “warning” or “crucial” zones in the addiction curve, and help clients recognize their options in creating a new future.
Professional Recovery Coaches offer hope, and proven recovery tools to assist clients to achieve the vibrant sobriety and success they truly desire.
The Sobriety Zone and Addiction Curve
Free PDF Download