In this FREE EBook, you'll discover:
- Why this is the perfect time for you to be positioned in the fasted growing specialty today in Professional Coaching
- How to make a seamless and natural transition into Professional Recovery Coaching
- How to use your existing skills and expertise to help others
- Ways to have more freedom to create your own schedule
- How to make more money while doing meaningful work
- How to help others build new potential for life after addiction
10 Reasons Why
Becoming a Certified Professional Recovery Coach May Be the Best Career Move of Your Life!
Enter your name and email for access to your free Ebook:
We value your privacy and would never spam you
80 Hour, Self-Paced, Online Certified Professional Recovery Coach Program
Our Certified Professional Recovery Coach Program (CPRC) was developed by Dr. Jean LaCour, founder of NET Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education, the IAPRC (International Association of Professional Recovery Coaches), and a notable team of highly experienced addiction professionals and experts in personal development who have devoted their lives to helping others.
- Have you ever wondered what makes a Professional Recovery Coach unique from other recovery support specialists or peer sober coaches?
- Have you wondered if you could have a career helping people BEFORE they spiral out of control with substance abuse or other negative behaviors?
- Have you thought about using powerful coaching skills to support people after treatment or already in recovery to help them to discover greater possibilities and personal growth?
If so, our CPRC Program can give you the high quality Professional Recovery Coach Certification training you need to be effective in helping others live their best lives in spite of addiction. If you are interested in receiving in-depth knowledge and skills recognized by leading Addiction Certification Boards like NAADAC, as well as leading Professional Coaching organizations like ICF, we invite you to learn more here.
“Dr. Jean LaCour is a pioneer in the recent reemergence of the Recovery Movement. Since 1996, Dr LaCour’s work has focused on raising the standards of recovery care and teaching these principles through the NET Institute and in her special work across the globe.
Dr. LaCour has been a NAADAC Approved Training Provider since 2003, training clinical addiction counselors and non-clinical recovery support workers in the US and in over 20 countries.
I value Dr. LaCour’s collegial support of NAADAC ‘s Recovery to Practice Advisory Board in which her valuable experience and knowledge has assisted in informing and in developing our National Recovery Support Specialist Credential.
I look forward to our continued domestic and international work together forging the principles and supports for global recovery!”- Cynthia Moreno Tuohy , NCAC II, CCDC III, SAP, Executive Director, NAADAC, The Association of Addiction Professionals
“As a graduate of the Certified Professional Recovery Coach Dual Program, I can say the instruction I received, and their continuing support, has been instrumental in starting and developing my practice as a Certified Recovery and Certified Life Coach. The information was the most thorough and up-to-date I’ve received in my seven years in the recovery field. If you’re looking for a complete program to launch your new career with two credentials, look no further.”- Carl W. - MS, CPRC, CPC, MATS
“Professional Recovery Coaching came along just at the right time in my life!! I’ve been looking for a way to transition the approach and content I offer in my program for Adult Children of Alcoholics/ Dysfunction. You’re always on the cutting edge at NET Institute. Keep it up!”
- D.H., Florida
DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF THE MANY BENEFITS OF
A CAREER AS A PROFESSIONAL RECOVERY COACH
Earn TWO Coaching Credentials Accepted Around the World in our Complete 100 Hour Professional Recovery Coach Program (CPRC ).
A lucrative and rewarding career in professional recovery coaching awaits you.
JEAN LaCOUR, Ph.D., CPP, CPC
NET Institute CEO
Dr. Jean LaCour is founder and CEO of NET Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education. She has traveled to twenty five nations over the past twenty years and trained thousands of people like you who share a passion for relieving the suffering caused by addiction.