Certified Professional Recovery Coach Dual Training (CPRC Dual) is a 100-Hour program made up of 5 Modules:
Certified Professional Coach Training (CPC):
Fowler International Coaching Academy has trained over 6,000 Life Coaches with their proven and effective training programs. Learn Coaching protocols and business practices from one of the best in the industry. Note: as a CPC you will be certified as a ‘Life Coach’ and can serve many types of clients besides those seeking Recovery Coaching.
Neuroscience of Joyful Recovery
Learn the effects of addiction on the brain and discover the foundational role that joy plays in recovery and how lasting, joyful connections are vital to the recovery process.
Professional Recovery Coach Competencies Part 1:
Learn the role of the Professional Recovery Coach along with the desired skills, traits and competencies needed for success in the coaching relationship.
Professional Recovery Coach Competencies Part 2
Learn tools for eliciting client motivation and helping clients to correct discrepancies in their thinking and beliefs. These modules also cover special issues in working with families as well as ethical issues that are commonly addressed in Professional Recovery Coaching.
Family Issues in Recovery: Releasing the Authentic Self
Takes the blinders off and provides tools to identify and help clients resolve limiting beliefs and behavior patterns. Insight is given into the alcoholic, the codependent, the adult child of alcoholics (ACOA), and families-of-origin touched by addiction. This 20-hour module includes practical ways to help clients to reset family patterns and current challenges.
Professional Recovery Coaching (PRC) provides the Positive Answer to 1) Preventing the Losses of Substance Abuse ahead of time, and 2) Enhancing the Experience of Recovery for people on their journey to wellness. Professional Recovery Coaches help people reconnect to their own inner capacity, resilience and sense of wellbeing.
You can get started today and build a foundational base of knowledge to hone your skills as a Professional Coach Specializing in Addiction Recovery with this 100 hour program.
Receive 100 CEUs from the the IAPRC and NAADAC upon completion of the Self-Paced Online Program.
Enroll in our Self-Paced Online Program and gain access to engaging and easy to follow Videos, Study Guides, Self-Discovery Worksheets to use with clients, and Certificates of Completion for each course. Upon successful completion of all requirements you will earn 2 important credentials:
- Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
Certified Professional Coach Dual Program (CPRC and CPC)
Two Credentials - 100 Hours
“Professional Recovery Coaching is based on results. It empowers people to start their sober life on solid footing. It energizes people in long term recovery from addiction or codependency to discover new levels of satisfaction and purpose in life.”
Coaches, counselors, teachers, other helping professionals and even family members will learn the dynamics of a Strengths-Based system for changing addictive behavior including concepts such as Recovery Capital and Whole Life Recovery.
In the Certified Professional Recovery Coach Dual Program (CPRC Dual 100), you will learn:
- How to organize, launch, and grow a successful Addiction Recovery coaching practice
- Why people become addicted
- Leading-edge Brain Research on Averting Relapse
- Powerful Approaches for the Coaching Connection
- Strengths-Based and Solution Focused Recovery Tools
- To lead clients in Guided Self-Change using Motivational Interviewing techniques
- The Personal, Professional and Community Competencies needed by Professional Recovery Coaches
- Required documentation and current laws that affect Professional Recovery Coaching
- The latest protocols and concepts in Drug, Alcohol and Addiction Recovery
PROFESSIONAL COACH TRAINING:
Proven Coaching System with 6,000+ Graduates Worldwide
Presented by Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching
Professional Coaching is based on desired change and results. It is forward thinking and helps clients in identifying where they want to go and how they are going to get there. Professional Coaches are not therapist or counselors. They do not offer advice or consulting. The Professional Coach and client enjoy a relationship built on a foundation of trust and respect. The Professional Coach engages his or her clients in the coaching process by asking probing and open-ended questions, which assists each client in identifying and prioritizing goals and objectives while they commit to taking specific and timely action steps necessary to achieve success. Over the past twenty years, the profession of coaching has grown in popularity all over the globe.
Successful graduates of the CPRC Dual Program are prepared to coach clients in a wide variety of coaching specialties in addition to coaching families with an addicted loved one and clients seeking professional coaching support in their personal recovery from addiction.
In Professional Coach Training you will learn to:
- Master the skills and competencies of an effective Professional Coach.
- Establish the coach/client relationship based on trust and respect.
- Learn three keys to successful Professional Coaching.
- Engage clients in overcoming real and/or self-imposed roadblocks.
- Master probing and open-ended questioning as a technique to clear understanding.
- Assist clients in creating sequential and detailed plans to achieve identified goals and objectives.
- Identify and use clients’ learning styles in the Professional Coaching process.
- Create a Personal Professional Coach’s Mission Statement.
- Identify, build and maintain your Circle of Professional Influence.
- Organize, launch and grow a successful coaching practice.
- Understand and adhere to the ethical standards of Professional Coaching.
In Neuroscience of Joyful Recovery: The Power of a Joyful Connection, you will learn:
- How to establish deep and lasting rapport with your clients
- The effects of addiction on the neuroscience of the brain
- A language in relation to defining joy and defining shame so your clients better understand their choices
- The connection between addiction and trauma
- To help your clients identify triggers and cravings that lead to relapse
- Quieting exercises you can use with your clients
- A structure and checklist to work with your clients in the most effective way
NEUROSCIENCE OF JOYFUL RECOVERY:
The power of a Joyful Connection
Recent advances in neuroscience are demonstrating the relational nature of the brain, and the essential role that joy plays in healthy development of the infant and adult brain. These advances describe the effects of addiction on the brain as well as the foundational role that joy plays in recovery.
The experience of joy in the context of relationships powerfully shapes the ways in which the brain is organized and structured. Joy provides the foundation the brain needs to learn how to regulate emotions, pain, pleasure and essential neurotransmitters effectively. Joy is also needed for the brain to develop secure attachments with others throughout life. Joy is the foundation for healthy relationships, emotional regulation and prevention.
PROFESSIONAL RECOVERY COACH COMPETENCIES:
Tools & Techniques for Positive Change
Part 1 & Part 2
Professional Recovery Coaching is based on results. It empowers people to start their sober life on a solid footing. It energizes people in long term recovery from addiction or codependency to discover new levels of satisfaction and purpose in life.
Professional Recovery Coaching is rapidly becoming the norm in today’s treatment continuum and is to the twenty-first century what counseling was to the twentieth century.
This Course covers the overall dynamics of Professional Recovery Coaching as a Strengths-Based System for changing addictive behavior. It defines the field and provides instruction on how to coach using the Whole Life Recovery concept. It provides strategies on how to establish the coaching relationship and what Core Competencies are required for a Professional Recovery Coach.
40 Hours - 2 Modules
In Professional Recovery Coach Competencies you will learn:
- The skills and competencies of an effective Professional Recovery Coach
- The components and delivery style of Strengths-Based Professional Recovery Coaching
- The most prevalent barriers to recovery
- How to engage clients from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- To apply Stages of Change principles and Motivational Interviewing techniques
- Solution-focused questioning along with effective feedback and probing
- Professional Boundaries, Ethical and Legal Issues
- How to work with families of addicted persons
In Family Issues in Recovery, you will learn:
- The Family Legacy of multigenerational addiction
- The critical role of relational (personal) needs in the context of our family of origin
- Four major rules of dysfunctional families and how to interact as a supportive coach to families
- Seven major roles that make up an intricate coping structure within addicted families and the goal of each role.
- Four main categories of characteristics of Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACoAs)
- To recognize personal Codependency issues and implications for professional effectiveness
- The Codependency Cycle and its relevance in the Recovery Coaching process.
- How to use Self Discovery Worksheets to identify Family Issues and Recovery goals.
FAMILY ISSUES IN RECOVERY:
Releasing the Authentic Self
Discover why “Addiction is not a spectator sport; eventually the whole family gets to play.” Coaches, counselors, teachers, other helping professionals and even family members will learn to view the family affected by addiction as a whole unit with useless strategies trying to cope with the distress and pain of living with active addiction. Identifying patterns of bonding, boundaries, rules, roles and rituals within the coaching relationship can release tremendous insight and bring hope and healing. People who grew up in alcoholic or addicted homes can become resourceful, contributing adults. Self-Discovery is the key for many people to move from struggling in recovery to thriving. Understanding “where we came from” often holds the promise of positive change and recovered possibilities.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION:
- All Training Manuals as downloads.
- Coaching Tools and Self Discovery Worksheets
- Course Study Guides
- Coaching Tools on Templates You Can Customize with Your Brand
- Free Membership in iCoachRecovery for six months ($120 value)
- Access to Coaching and Recovery Experts in monthly forums
- 100 Hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Opportunity for 60 Hours of ICF Approved CCE Credits for future use
- 20 Hour Fowler Academy Life Coaching Course